Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

First Half of event.

Hope everyone has enjoyed the event so far. I was lucky enough to find 3 Orc Hunters. Instead of selling the extra crests like many did, I gave mine away to BP members: Joe and feandel. I don't understand being greedy over a one week buff...just share with others. I wish I could of found more hunters so I could of gave more away to bp members that still need a crest. Sorry guys, I tried my hardest.
So far in event I have gotten:
6 Invis
9 Lightning Storm
3 Earth quake
7 AS (gave one to fellow bp member that needed)
6 Lifestream
8 Silence
3 Bounce Attack
3 ITH
6 RES
1 Mambo Hat
19 Mith daggers
and 13 BBS, a few wafers, and enough fireworks for a life time and then some. lol



During event Bigchuck found Garundur up, so Thorn and I went to help him. She died supper quick...but didnt drop much.

Proof of yet another bot! UGH!!!


And some special news! During event Sexielf and Americangirl tied the knot!
Congrats again to the happy couple! v.v


Well time for 2nd half of event. Good luck and stay safe!





1 comment:

FriarJoe - DarkNovember said...

Ugh, I missed allot! Well did do some cool things with Pho and all, did I get SS's--- no! :D cya in game !