Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

First Day Of Event.

It's event time once again! I hope everyone is enjoying it somehow. Either by loving the AC and leveling your asses off or by trying to get as many drops as possible.

It took me some time, but I did finally find an Orc Hunter somewhere in the Giran area. I noticed many wouldn't say where they saw them. But WTH... I will! lol I got the antlers and over 47k from the Orc Hunter. When I took the antlers back to rudolph, he gave me a pouch. In that pouch was rudolphs crest and a wafer! That was the first freakin wafer I got since event started!


Below is the list of the best drops that I got on Wednesday.



Well thats it for now, will post more soon. I know the event isn't all that, but do try to enjoy it somehow! Take care n see ya in game! v.v

No comments: