Hey Everyone! I'm sorry for the delay in posts. My old laptop decided that it didn't wanna work anymore....so I lost all my pics and had to start over. Being busy with real life makes it hard to get new pics to post. I'm very slowly lvling up, almost at 80% of 52. I will lvl one day this year! ugh! Since I can't be on but a short time here n there, I can't complain about my process. I don't even concentrate on lvling I just go out and kill, just having some fun! :)
As some have noticed, I'm in a new bp called AngelsDemons. My old prince had to pass the bp over to good hands cause of personal issues.
Thorn and I spent a couple nights on DI. We got lots of zels and dais!
I finally made my first pair of power gloves! That was the final step to getting my knight back up n running, after selling my great items to up OC a lil. Have also gotten my lil elf, Oneil, hooked up and ready to lvl some.
I have been hunting in FV mainly, just cause I don't have alot of time to hunt and it takes no time to get there. Been getting lots of zels and dais! And I got my first Bdai from a Tarv last week! I hope everyone had a great St. Patricks Day! I'm Irish so you know I did! ;)
Good luck and stay safe! Reset should be over by now...sooo I'll see ya in game! v.v




No comments:
Post a Comment