I was workin on getting oc a new toy. Took 24 hrs of selling to get the adena to buy oc a +9 BowGun! v.v I still have my +7 Sayha Bow and +9 Cutlass. Think thats enough weapons for OC atm! heheh

As many have noticed, I am no longer in Chakra BP. I left to join Joe's BP...BNHEVO. v.v
One day I popped into house while Joe was AFK...Saw a cow poking her head in our door, Sooo I let her in. We had ourselves an automatic house cleaner for awhile! Betsy stayed until Thorn threw some stuff on floor...She was enjoying her snack til she ate something Joe didn't like her eatting....He Killed Betsy!!!! :( Poooooooor Pooooooooor Betsy!! lol

Took my cats out for a walk. Found my pet whistle n look what they say.....High Cat got an attitude!!! lol
Took them to cyclops area...think the bring me some luck! on a very short hunt got a bzel, windwalk, and a ndai!

Joe and I go on alot of lil hunts at night time. We were on TOI 24th fl...walking down a hallway when i saw an egg in one of the middle rooms....so I ran back Joe lookin at me like.... o.o .... so I told him I want egg! ...... Cause my moto is Death To All! v.v
We also go to FV sometimes...on our last hunt Joe took his Mage, FriarJoe....Personally I think he wanted to blow shit up! lol While in FV we walked right into an Iffy...best drop was chainmail. ugh~
There was a global about Phoenix being up, but on wrong side of beach o.o Sure enough Phoenix was right out side of Weldren! Troje, ThornII, another elf and myself took out Pho. Best drop was a Bkat....well as far as we know lol Troje got all the drops. ;)~

I also went to FI with Thorn one night....but sadly the best thing I had drop was a shinning Scale. ~x.x
I think of someone every single day. My old prince and friend, Redirection. I miss him so much. Was a good man! If you never had the chance of knowing him...I'm sorry but you missed meeting one of the most amazing people on this earth! v.v
His bro, Joe, well let me just say... when both the apples fell out of the tree.... I think they landed damn near in the same spot! lol ^^
Remember life is too short to hold grudges! Just have fun and enjoy the time that you have & the people you share that time with!
Good luck n take care!
~v.v~






4 comments:
Thanks for all the kind words and all the hunts :). As for the cow, I don't recall any of that at all o.o . Good luck in game :D
FJ
FYI.. I need to remember to take SS's.. I never take anymore >< ... ugh-*
v.v even tho u lyin! v.v lol
i'll try to remind ya to take some damn pics! lol
That is after I remember to take some myself! haha
oc
Bah I posted on my site, could have been better.. Forgot to take many pics.. and the post suxs because of it >< Oh well...UGH!
Joe
Post a Comment