Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Wanna Touch The Dragon?!?!

Well I don't know if you do...BUT WE DID!!! lol This time it was Thorns idea...not mine. But Joe n I didn't hesitate even 1 second after Thorn said he was gonna go on his mage. So Polyxom (thorn), Dalaghtraint (joe), and my knight went up to Valakas Lair.

Joe went in first to see if he was up....Didn't take him long to find Valakas lol, But Joe did make it out of Lair alive. Poly went in and by the time I got inside, Poly was already resting on the ground lol, and I joined him quickly! Well we did what we said we were gonna do.....WE TOUCHED THE DRAGON! Granted it was after we were dead and Valakas was standing on top of us. lol
The trip was worth it tho....1. We had a blast! and 2. When Joe went in he found a RDS! ^^



















Lillie was out on a hunt when she said she found a Jindo Puppy! I had never seen one before. They are soooo CUTE! I want one! ....If anyone can ever tame one...















I went with Thorns mage to IT8 to hunt...On the way we ran into Garundur. She didnt drop anyting worth mentioning.....

Later in the week was just 2 of us in the BP and Demon was up so we got 2 others to join us. Angrim got everything the Demon dropped.....as you see wasn't much. Ty to those that helped us with Demon! :)














Thorn was hunting in Dragon Valley when Dark Elder popped in on him. I went to help him. Nothing at all dropped of couse! ><

Below DE pic is a list of drops that came from Dragon Valley.

















Lillie,Polyxom and my knight needed to get Locus Island bookmarked, we tried ramdom tele.....only Poly had luck with that. So he massed tele us to the Island and we landed on Croc.





Dalaghtraint and I have been hunting alot together. One night we went to TOI 24 for a bit. Was alot of fun and my first time in TOI in a looooooooooong time. Thank you for all the hunts Joey v.v
While we were there Joey used an old favorite saying (most that read this will know).....had to take a pic of it :)





















Here is ThornII, SirGriffith, and I posing in a line up in Giran o.o ...... hehe















All I can say is..... theres nothing like a suicide mission to a Dragon Lair! lol

Don't forget to HAVE FUN and ENJOY your time in game! Leveling only and boss huntin only is good but can burn you out. Just having a blast with others can be Great too sometimes! Rather if its on a BP Hunt, an "away" hunt with a friend (hunting in a place where no one hunts for level or a drop...just for killing/spending time with that friend), or doing something crazy together! like ummmm touching a Dragon. lol

Good Luck and Take Care in game and in real life!
I'll see ya on the other side! muhahaha :)~

2 comments:

FriarJoe - DarkNovember said...

Yes those were a few good times for sure. We should all do that more often when we get the chance. Fun stuff!
Good post, cya in game gl!

Oconnor said...

yeah those were fun times. ty again for all the hunts v :)