Before event started...I took my 3 High Cats out for a walk....they needed the fresh air! ^^
While walking them in N. Oren I got a relic of maphr. Also 1 of my High Cats leveled up!
If I never told ya.....I bought a high cat in gtv and I went to name it and found out the person already named it High Cat! x.x It was also not healed and starving when i first took it out. x.x
It's Ok...He has a much better home now! v.v

Thorn n I went to IT8 to see how the gems were dropping. Ya know me ......Gamble Addict! hehe
On the way up we found Garundur.....same ole story...nothing dropped worth mentioning...

Told ya during event I went places no one else would....I went to Silent Caves several times to see if I could get a Dark Cloak. Wellll...I got 5 in 2 days! lol Not bad at all :)
I also went to where Dark Elves spawn near Giran Dung....Got a wind tear that trip! ^^
Thorn n I went up to TOI 41+ to have some fun with Lesser Dragons! v.v While there I got 2Bdai, Thorn got some nzels, and if you thought they dropped alot of spell books before....OMG that was nothing like in this event....I've never seen so many spell books.

Thorn found North Drake and Left Twins....So I went to help out. Best dropped was a CDai but was on his summons so dont have a pic... We also got DE one time....I could't believe it! He dropped Both Curse removal scroll and BCOMR! lmao.....
The bottom pic was a army of Skeletons I found. Just thought was cool...
(sry if this one is small, wanted to get all in same pic...if too small just click pic it get bigger ^^)

For the last night of event Thorn n I went to FV to level up some before we went to bed. We ran into 3 Iffys on that hunt. Best thing from Iffy was nzels. I also got nzel n ndai from Taurvs. I haven't seen Iffy in sooooo Long! Enjoyed seeing him again! heheh
FV is where I did most of my hunting during event. Had great spawn v.v

Well that's about all that happened during event. Wasn't great luck but I'll take it! ^^
Good Luck n Take Care!
I'll see ya in game!





2 comments:
But at least getting 10% at that level was very very good.
Wish I had more time to hunt the event :( . Ok lets bring on new ep now!
Joe
awww...wish ya had more time too.
ya! i hear ya...bring on new ep!
^^
Post a Comment