Below is just showing some of us from my bp just BSin around.
(I didn't want to post 50 pics so if the pics are too small just click on them to see :))

Topgunz had given me alot of pine wands that he didn't want anymore and ThornII had some he wanted to get rid of....so We decided to go to IT3 and use em all up. Well we invited Jesy and Bellmont v.v to join us. So we had us a mini pine wand death match (u'll like this one hammer hehe)
Also there's a pic of me makin fun of 2 mages in the bp.

I bought myself a new high cat and decided to take my pets for a walk. 2 high cats and a dob is v.v!

Bigchuck called for help with Garundur in Ivory Tower. Polyxom and I went to help him. Nothing good dropped. Bigchuck had to leave after so Poly said lets go see if Demon is up. When we were checking Poly literally ran up and kissed the demon on the nose! lol He ran right into him. Only 1 other Bp member was on...so we asked Willie if he would come help us and he did :)
The 4 of us killed Demon and nothing good dropped from him either
:(

Several of us from BP went to help a fellow BP member with Kurtz. Was cool to see Mr. Kurtz once again...been a long time since we have visited eachother. All he dropped was over 3k adena.

Below is just some misc drops n pics put together. Polyxom popped into silent cave to regin and all the mops were at the enterance...so with him having no mana I went to help. While helping I got a dark cloak. I've been messing around with dark elves lately. I got 2 more wind tears and return to nature sc.
I went gambling of course...and got Ogre blood!
I also bought a staff of mana for thorns mage, Polyxom, and it went +7 first try! :)

Jhalin said Ndrake was up....thorn n I went and helped him with it...the best thing that dropped was a cdai.

Congrats To Ratman On Getting Level 56!!!!!!
Way to go Ratty! Soo proud of you, sweetie!!! v.v

That's all for now folks! Well reset is defiently over lol... So I'll see you in game! Good luck n take care! v.v




2 comments:
o.o Did a pwdm w/o TheHammeR?? Wth is going on around here? :P Should have got me to come that could have been the next pwdm. I havent done one in forever since they hardly drop anymore. Man i miss those =(
-HammeR
aww u wont on v :( we still got a few left, maybe we can get up enough to do one together :)
v.v
oc
Post a Comment