Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Luck Of The Irish Event?....And I'm Irish! heheh

Well I didn't have bad luck during the event...but my luck didn't change during the event. I got the same drops I did before, except the gems, pots, scrolls, all the armors like banded mail, chain mail, bronze plate mail, and splint mail dropped like crazy! Of course me being a gem gamble addict hehe I didn't mind all the gems dropping! Below is a list of the better stuff that dropped during event.




















Some of the above not great drops but did prove there was some kind of event lol. Like the Drake that dropped 5 lines o.o never seen that one before.



I went and gambled during event and got a Red Dragon Scale! woot :)




















Before event I checked on Mr. Drakey of PI a few times. He gave me a shamshir, 2 cutlass, and like 2 minutes before event started I got a cursed emerald ring.













Also before event I was in Elemental Grave for a bit and got a few things.

Well thats it for now. I hope yall had some luck during the event. Take care and I'll see ya in game! v.v



No comments: