
Divinelight,Troje,ThornII, and I went to get Demon and we got Meteor Strike!!!!!

These are just some drops ThornII and I got running thru Ivory Tower one day.

I went to Dream Island with Mebecon and Bigchuck. We didn't stay long but we got a Bzel!

ThornII and I have been hunting Elemental Grave a lil. We have had a little bit of luck but nothing real big has dropped yet. We found Mambo Rabbit 2 times and he didn't drop one drop.
:(

While on PI, I have checked on Mr. Drakey a few times. So far the best things he has dropped are a Shamshir and Immune To Harm! Also on the way down to check him I got a cloak of sea! Haven't had one of those drop to me since PI first came to lineage.

I wanted to see if i could get the Shamshir to go +7 and it did first try!
Well thats it for now. I'm finally getting over the Flu. I'm still coughing n stuff but feel sooo much better! Just wish I could sleep more. The medicine I'm still taking keeps me up. :/ Hopefully with me feeling better I will have more to post! Good Luck and Take Care in game and in real life! v.v




No comments:
Post a Comment