Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Old Boss........New Items!

Hey everyone!
It's that time! Post time!!! With your Favorite hostess!!! ME!!!! lol
It was reset time on lineage, sooo that means time to post!!

I have Treated myself to some new toys in game! A +10 BKat I gave to my knight.
I replaced the +9 ES I used to have!
And one night I was reallllllly bored, so I bought myself 2 High Bears! Named them Sergent (Sergeant was taken) and MasterChief! lol
Gotta say High Bears....Not bad at all! :)
Before reset I jumped over and killed 1 cyclops...He gave me a Bzel!

The next few pics are SS's of the better drops that Glarielle has dropped to me the past week.
I got a bzel, lots of nzels, some rings of wind resist, wind tear and a Top Quality Sapphire.



I don't consider these bad at all for an easy lil boss!


Well that is it my friends! Time to take more SS!
Good Luck n Take Care! Stay Safe!!! v.v

1 comment: