Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on in game or posted in awhile. Too busy in real life atm. So don't even know if/when I will be back on lin...probably more when than if. I hope anyway.
Everything is just crazy atm....in the world and here in our lives. The economy here is awlful right now. Business is slow, but at least we still have work for now. Just wanted to let yall know that we are still here! :)
Joe take care while you are away from home! Always in my thoughts :)
Miss all of you!
Take care in game and of course...real life all!
v.v
Leah/Oconnor
ps: Nothing else, from time to time I will try to post some stuff....to keep in touch... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Nice to see you on someplace :D. You 2 take care! Do what you have to do! The game will be there I guess?!?! :D
GO GO GO GO!
Post a Comment