Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Friends~Laughter~Luck~GoodTimes!

It's soo good to be back playing the game! I missed it and everyone so much!
Joey has been playing a Prince lately and for his quest he needed people to die for him. I offered him my knight, Thorn offered his mage, and Divinelight offered his elf. He kept thanking us and all I kept saying was...Anytime, cause Joey want ya to know something...There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you! I would do anything for my friends, and some are more like family. And you are like my Big Bro! v.v ya! :)

Afterwards we went on a hunt to Fire Valley. When we got near dragon layer I said "Let's go touch the dragon!" and guess what....We did! lol But he wasn't up :( But I did get to see my first
Fiery Embryo. After seeing Joey's Doomed Lizard in action...omg I want one! hehe




















Well Thorn has been making a shit load of yumis lately and kept saying that he was gonna go for a +10 yumi. Well guess what....First +9 he tried to make +10 the first 2 bdai didn't do anything. The bow stayed +9...but the 3rd bdai he used went +10! All Joe and I keep saying to him is Lucky Ass!!!!!!!!! This is a pic of the bows he had at the time.
















Thorn and I have been on Pirate Island since we came back from our break.
I have checked on Mr. Drake a few times and so far have gotten 2 unlimited quivers! Thorn also has gotten 2 Quivers since we been there.





We also have been huntin in the Grave alot. Trevor joined us for a couple of hunts. First time Trevor joined us, Abyss Master was up...sooooo we killed him! lol Only dropped adena tho.
When thorn and I were in grave one night we found mambo rabbit....but he didn't drop anything at all :( We have gotten lots of gloves, c lance, and our first Ori dagger!


















Our first night back in game...we ran into Faruuk. Dropped Bkat, some scrolls, and other regular drops.















I also jumped around to different places before trip to PI. Here's some of the drops I got. Best was a Bzel!









And we cant forget about the damn bots. Cause they are Everywhere!!!!! But always love it when I find one stuck! muhahaha!












Well thats all folks! Just good times, great people, and 1 lucky ass! lol
Take care and I'll see ya in game! v.v

2 comments:

FriarJoe - DarkNovember said...

Thanks so much, big sister! Now if I can get that lucky ass to make a +10 or 11 Hbow :D. Good choice of music to btw o.o. I need to get music on my blog! Dang my work!

Oconnor said...

that makes me lil sis! o.o hehe


tyvm...means u have good taste in music v.v

take care v
oc