Redirection

On August 12, 2007, Redirection passed away. He was the Prince of my bp, BnH. Red was an amazing man, friend, and leader. Was always friendly to all and would help anyone. It's soo hard to believe that he is really gone. But his memory will live on with all of his friends and his BnH family. He is truely loved and will be missed always.
If you would like to join us in Rememberance of this great man...
Please come and help us celebrate knowing him. Sunday, August 19, 2007 at Noon EST. It will be located at the Infinity sign below the storage dwarf, Timpukin in Aden. You can also follow the road east from Melissa (the npc at the aden shop)....Bring a kind word, a pleasant thought, a friend and fireworks. Let's celebrate his life like he would want us to :)
To my friend, I will never forget you! I love and miss you soo much. I'll see you again one day, hun.




3 comments:
v you Oc..... ;)
v you too :)
I just want to thank everyone for the kind words, support, and all that showed up to reds memorial.
v.v
oc
Post a Comment