
In the last few days I bought me an Asword (actually think I posted that already lol), +5 cloak of new king,+8 iron boots, and I finally got myself a high cat! I always wanted a high cat since I started playin game :)
Thorn and I have been huntin in resistance for about a week so far. We went to the 1st floor shock squad training room today. Was pretty cool!
Since I have been in resistance, I have seen alot of mops from recluse there. Some plateworms and scorpions.....weird!

So far I've only gotten a lastabad staff, 2whip of beast summoner, lots of black blood stones, mineral documents and ricecake baskets.
Earlier today Bigchuck asked for help with Garundur in IT. Stripperella and I went to help on my knight, liarenee. Of course not much dropped from her, best was nzel.

Well thats it for now. Just incase...thorn n I are going out of town tuesday and will be gone for 8 days. One of his Marine Core buddies is getting married! :) Not sure if I will update before we get back...will try. Take care n good luck with the events while we are gone.





No comments:
Post a Comment