Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Havin fun n nothing else!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Thorn and I went to TOI 10 to hunt few days ago. We ran into Zenith Queen...Best drop was a ndai. But right before we found her, I killed a Medusa and got a Bzel! It was an awlsome hunt.
Today, Thorn and I went TOI20...no seer....but we had a blast!

I finally made my first magic bag of arka......first try got a Succ Doll!!!! wooot!
Gave to Thorn cause he has always wanted one!

I have been checking on Glarielle on my spare time. In the past week I have gotten her 3 more times! The best she dropped was nzels, wind tear, and ring of wind resist!

I know this is a short post...but Thorn is waitin on me to hunt!!
Good Luck n Take Care in game and of course.....Real Life!




No comments: