Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Some Bosses & Some Good Times.

Hey everyone! I've just been doing lil bit of this n that.

















Took a small run thru dark elf area n got 2 wind tears and an eye of storm sc.














DivineLight, Molindar, and I went to get Dop Boss. Nothing good dropped but was fun!






















Well ThornII got an Inferno as a new pet! Also FriarJoe showed me that he had an Inferno and right in front of me he made it a Dommed Lizard! The 3 of us took out their new pets. Gotta say the Doomed lizard is coooool! I want an Inferno!







Congrats To Feandel .... New lvl 65 Elf!














A few of us from Bp went to help with kurtz. No great drops, just a good time with friends!

















After Kurtz...seemed like everyone signed off at the same time. Lucky21 was trying to find some peeps to help with demon...so I wisped him and Thorn n I went to help him with a couple other people that he was able to get. Was alot of fun!





















Justifier ran into Faruuk and his boys. He did a bp call so I left PI and Thorn came also to help. Was really cool to kill them guys again! It had been awhile since I'd seen them. Best we got was
a ndai, nzel, bdai and a bkat.




Went back to PI for just a few...found Drakey boy awake and he gave me an Unlimited Quiver. So I gave that to Thorn! v.v












Decided to go on a walkabout with my pets. Nothing amazing but is a good getaway from things. My High Dob, Taylor, leveled on the trip!

















This is something alot of us see from time to time....A stuck bot by giran inn. Don't worry bout getting a monitor to unstick em! Just let them enjoy the small space they landed in! muhahaha





















Thorn went to FI and I joined up with him later. Is such a nice break from mainland! So far best drop was a 5% magic resist ring. Nothing big....but is soooo much fun! I've heard alot of people say that they have never found a FI Basi...so figured I'd take a pic n show ya that they are there! :)

No amazing drops, no big TOI bosses, no showing others who can end who the fastest....just good times and with great people!
Take care n see ya in game! v.v

No comments: