
Sorry its been awhile since I posted. I've been sick the past week, had to take care of the kitty cause he got his balls n claws chopped off (poooooooooor kitty), and been busy with other rl stuff.
For awhile ThornII and I kept running into Faruuk n his group. A few times TheBattosai and FriarJoe helped us kill em and it was a blast. I forgot to take pictures alot of times, but here is a list of the better stuff he has dropped to us.

We also got Dark Elder alot, but sadly the best drop we have gotten was a bcomr. Below is just some drops we have gotten while running thru Dragon Valley one night.

A few of us from the BP went to help a fellow BP member with Demon. Nothing real special dropped. But gotta say...I LOVE my +9 Cutlass! v.v I can't even remember whats its like to hunt with my +7 Sayha bow. Never thought I would have that bow as a backup wep. lol

One day Trevor, ThornII and I Took a short trip to Dream Island.

I was Trying to get a +8 Red Knights Hood for my knight. I had 2 Chances and the first +7 RKH went +8 with an nzel! v.v

Went messing around in Cyclop area and got 3 griffon feathers, nzel and ndai.

One night ThornII and I finally married all of our characters. They were all private ceremonies....just me and him v.v

Well thats the main of what I've been up to in game lately...pretty much just messing around like always lol. Good Luck and Take Care!




2 comments:
Good Stuff all the way around, as for getting married, I would have brought the beer, if there was an invite >< :P.
awwwwwwww maaaaaaaaaan!
Post a Comment