Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ANTQUEEN!














TheHammer, Troje, Train and I went to help ThornII with the AntQueen. Drops were....eh, but was alot of fun! Haven't seen the AntQueen in a long time :)





I went and helped Eyrk with drake and friends.












Thorn and I have been huntin DV a bit. We have gotten 2 nzels and he got an ogre blood!





Dream Island









Thehammer, Thorn, and I been spending some time on DI. Barryz and Molindar joined us one night. So far we have gotten 1 bzel the rest of the scrolls have been normal.


















Iffy v.v












Thorn and I ran into an Iffy. He dropped a lil adena, chainmail and a nzel. Also got an nzel from an Astagio.



Thorn and I took a small hunt in DVC.






Thorn and I have been hunting Toi25 alot. v.v Lesser Demons!











Basilisk!!

















I've been hunting the desert tryin to collect gems to gamble with. Never knew that a scorpion could drop a t-shirt.



Yes I'm a gambling addict! lol



Got another ogre blood from gems! v.v













Took my 3 favorite dogs for a walk. We went all over aden. Believe it or not,i finally got entangle sc as a drop! After I bought it over a year ago for 1 million lol

Well thats all for now. Take care in game and in real life! Good luck in the event!!!! v.v

No comments: