Front Gate To Lastavard

Thorn, Darkcythe, and I had a blast taken care of Zyrus! Thorn and I were in Resistance for a month! Was gooooood to see the lineage sun once again! lol

Hammer, Darkjoy, Toxicvenom, Thorn, and I went up to TOI70 looking for Iris. Never did find her but we did have alot of fun!!!! The best drops we got were some ndais!

Thorn and I have been hunting the past couple of nights in DVC6. We have gotten a ton of nzels,ndais, and a couple of dark cloaks!

Thorn and I pretty much lived on FI for over a month!

We got some rings of magic resistance and Thorn got a Robe!

As you can probably tell from my blog, I am a gem gambling addict! lol One day last week I got Red Dragon Scales from gambling! woooooooot!!

I worked on leveling my knight some. I went to Cyclops area and got a griffon feather and a crap load of diamonds! lol

I got bored hunting normal places so I went to TOS! And had a blast hunting there solo! Well until I got about 8 of em after me! lmao

Well this is pretty much what I've been up to the past 2 months. Sorry it took so long to update! Take care n good luck in game and in real life! v.v ya!




No comments:
Post a Comment