
Thorn and I went to DVC 6 a couple times. And we had some decent luck! I got 2 nzels and a dark robe, and Thorn got an nzel.

~Elven Dungeon~
Thorn and I went to elven dungeon lookin for Glarielle one day but couldnt find her, while we were there I got an nzel from a ghoul! We went back later on and we found her!!! She dropped 12 lines to us but best one was an nzel.

~Giran Dungeon~

Thorn and I went to hunt Giran dungeon 3-4. While we were there we ran into Cue hunting. We all went to 4th fl and we found out that Revenant was up. He didn't drop much but it was fun!

~Fire Valley~

One night I couldn't sleep so I went to fv to hunt and during the hunt I noticed that I got a dai, when i ID it, was shocked to see it was a BDAI!!!!! : )

During a hunt with Thorn, Redirection, Richarg and myself. Thorn got a nzel from an Astagio!

We have come accross alot of Iffys the past few days!

And sadly the best drop was chain mail lol.

Well good luck in game and in real life. I will see ya in game soon!
: )~






No comments:
Post a Comment