Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

...Here n There Hunts...



ThornII and I decided to take the dogs for a walk where the giants are. I missed hunting with my puppies : )



Many of us in BNH went to help a BP member with the DE. Nothing good dropped but was fun the short time it lasted lol

Last week I was doing alot of hunting on PI. Checked the Drake several times, and he was up most times, wooty hehe. But of course he didn't drop anything worth mentioning.


The spawn was great the whole time in PI dung. On test they reduced the spawn in PI dung. Gonna suck if they reduce it here on Ken.




I went to DI a few times to collect some fungus juice. I got an nzel from a fungus. Since I came back from being sick, this is the best drop I've gotten.





I went to see if an old friend was up...and he was! v.v The croc dropped bout 1000 adena and a brave pot, but he is still a fun short break from lvling. Sorry not much too interesting being posted, still having some health problems so I'm not able to hunt too much, and when i do hunt it only last 30min-1hr. But I'm still workin on getting better so hopefully I'll have more time to hunt in the near future. Even though I can't hunt much...It's still soo great to be back! 4 months was too long! : )




No comments: