Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

HALLOWEEN EVENT!!!!!
I hope everyone had alot of fun n lots of luck during the event. I have been sick for a long time :( , so I couldn't hunt too much during the event. But I did squeeze in some hunting time! hehe I couldn't just lay downstairs on the couch and let Thorn have all the fun!!!

I made sure I hunted when the event first started. My second mop was a Grim Reaper! v.v I bout fell out when I saw he dropped me a Silver Cloak! lol (who knew at that time a mil of them would drop lol)



Later in the event some of BNH went to help with a Grim Reaper. And he was the only mop I saw that dropped 2 rings at once.


Overall I think I did pretty good with drops. YA... I didn't get tons n tons of great drops, But since I didn't hunt most of the event, I think I did pretty well. I ended up with a silver cloak, ROPC, 2 ROF, tons of nzels, ndais, Bzels, n Bdais, 3 TQD, lots of other gems, an ammy of intel, not to mention ALL the smaller stuff that dropped, haha and enough cloaks of protection and crystal plate mail to last forever lol. Thank goodness I only kept a hand full! heheh

Almost forgot about pumpkins! I couldn't get a silver or gold pumpkin for nothing :/ but I did get several bronze pumpkins. The best 2 pumpkins I got one had 5 wafers and the other had a ndai. :)


But the other person in my house, ThornII, aka Mr. Luckyass! lol He ended up with tons n tons of stuff. As far as I know he got 5 silver cloaks, 2 ROPC, 2 ROSC, 2 ammy of Intel, 1 ammy of strength, 3 ROF, 1 shark ring, 2 harpy rings, 1 ring of zenith (lucky ass lol), 3 ROW, 5 ROA, 3 ROE, 2 crystal gloves, 3 tqd, a TSU, of course lots of ndais, nzels, bzels, bdais, hmm and who knows what else he got! lol I'm glad he had alot of good luck during the event :)



Well I forgot to take lots of pictures lol so that is it. Hope everyone had a Great n Wonderful time during the event! And I hope everyone had a very.....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't find Grim Reaper until the 2nd day lol But whatever, I learned quickly and found all the good spots :P Everyone got something though so this event rocked :)

Oconnor said...

:) yeah it was great, to me it was a bonus when we got to use better polies! hehe v.v Glad you had a blast in the event hun