Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Saturday, October 21, 2006




Phoenix Found Us Again!!!
Well after TOI ThornII and Iwent to FV for a bit. And right when we were walkin up towards the lair, we both said I bet you Phoenix is up, we couldnt even finish sayin the sentence and bammm there he was! We ran down to the beach to meet up with everyone...on the way I tried to take a good pic of the phoenix....think it came out awlsome hehe. The only thing I know that dropped was 15,798 adena to FreeHUG. :)

4 comments:

cOSa said...

phoe really likes u~! well who doesnt v.v.v ur beautiful!!
i bet u been having fun! i havent played much! i miss game but im having fun at my new job and then i get so tired x.x so i have no time to play! but i hope ill b here for event!

Oconnor said...

v.v glad you like your new job! Hope it all works out for u :) Come on when u can!
v.v
oc

Anonymous said...

Well now, you are all doing so well with your blogs. I am so glad to see there is activity, and good things abound. I hope you and my brother in arms is doing well. I will see you soon.

Shh, cough, l8tr

Oconnor said...

hey sweetie! we are good, well i sick as hell...other than that i ok. hope you are doing good. cant wait to see ya soon. take care!
v.v
oc