Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Saturday, October 21, 2006





Fun In Fire Valley!

Last night after the toi hunt, ThornII and I went to FV for awhile. At first I was naked like thorn but with the lag I felt sooo slow...so I had to put my lil goat suit on! haha nutin like goating in FV.

While we were in FV, someone paid us a lil visit. Phoenix! With some members of Delta BP we took em on. Haha I was the first one to run in! Only thing I know that the Phoenix dropped was to me...42,207 adena.

Not too long after we played with the phoenix, and Iffy visited us. We were about to leave FV, Then he decided to show himself and he hit thorn! Dont miss with my man! I was at overweight lol, so I had to throw some 2 handed swords on the ground, then I ran in. Thorn was busy with all of iffys friends. I didnt get a pic of the iffy but i did get one of the drops, he dropped me a Bkat and a Ndai.


2 comments:

ToxicAngel said...

Ya was a nice day in fv :). Had fun there myself yesterday to. haha gogogogo

Oconnor said...

woot :)