Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006







Cyclops n Griffins!

Yesterday I went to one of my favorite lil hideaways. Had some luck yesterday hehe. Got silence spell book, and lots of other spell books. I also got over 250 diamonds, lots of hq gems, my first griffin feather ever (yaaay hehe), and a nzel. I also finally got triple arrow sc as a drop there! Took long enough, eh? lol

6 comments:

cOSa said...

hehe ya oc!!! i that would have been a year ago u would have been happier x.x i remember than snoopie was the first one to get that scrystal..lol! he sold for millions! ... or dont know what he did w it.. but ofers were for like 3m+ x.x
ive gotten 4 x.x but.. now that are worth nothing lol
well tc and keep updating! v.v

Oconnor said...

ty :)

ToxicAngel said...

Some of my luck is rubin off on ya? Hahaha GOGOGOGO!

Oconnor said...

lol think I need more of your good luck

ToxicAngel said...

Ya! You got the music going!! GOOGOGO!

Oconnor said...

wooooooooooooot!!!! hehe tyvm for helping me hun v.v