Photobucket

CLICK TO JAM!!!!

Thursday, June 22, 2006


Iffy and PHO!
The other day we all headed to fv cause PHO was up but he also had a friend with him. I got this pic from Cosa (ty co v.v) Everyone jumped on the PHO but I stayed back and kept Ebinding the Iffy and also the LG that came along. Nothing good dropped this time. After the PHO died, A few of us took care of the Iffy that waited so patiently lol. Just another fun day in FV.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Earth bind holds an iffy? Very nice! Sigh....sometimes I do miss Mr. Muscle :/

Oconnor said...

yep it holds em, helps out alot in a situation like this or when there is more than one iffy. especially toi 25+ lol

~oc

cOSa said...

yah!!! that pho was great!!! oc n i rocked w ebing!! v.v ... i could say that ebind is a spell that has saved my butt in lots of situations!! especially cause i hunt fv a lot and i hold lgolems when im killing other stuff.

Oc! thanks for posting ^^ and take care

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»